The application of this policy is upon all personal information collected by this website (nodrugsatwork.com.au) and any related APAC Diagnostic or No Drugs At Work social media pages.
In this policy, “we”, “us”, and “our” signifies APAC Diagnostic Pty Ltd of ABN: 95 638 899 135
We understand that you (the visitor to our website) may have concerns about how any personal information collected from you are used and shared. We wish to assure you that we will always endeavour to ensure safe care of your information shared with us.
Personal information is defined by information which can be used to identify an individual who wishes to interact with APAC Diagnostic, either for way of expression of interest in our products, desire to place purchases for our products, request for more detailed information on our products etc.
Personal information may be requested in the following form :
- Your first and last name,
- Your gender,
- Your address,
- Your contact email,
- Your contact numbers (mobile / work etc),
- Your employment association (Company / Government Department),
- Your accreditation details (medical accreditation)
There may be instances whereby we request information about your individual preferences. (Eg item ordered in your last visit to be displayed upon login). Should these instances occur, they will only serve to ease the user’s experience in the interaction between the user and us.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
The information we collect are to allow us to provide you with satisfactory service. For us to complete transactions on your behalf, your information is used to facilitate that purpose. It also helps us to understand more clearly your requirements and preferences.
The information collected will be used for the following purposes :
- To ensure ongoing functionality of our website, accordingly with the provision of information to you relating to current available website content and e-commerce transactions conducted via our website;
- To respond to enquiries;
- For website user interaction testing purposes;
- To potentially customise our website / application based on your preferences;
- To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading of, access to, and receipt of, content on our website / application and purchase transactions undertaken on our website / application) and about our products, services and content;
- To provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
- To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices pertaining to our websites or associated applications;
Storage and security of information
We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely, be it in paper or electronic form. After all, it is in our interests to make sure you feel confident interacting with us via our website.
Only authorised company members in APAC Diagnostic Pty Ltd have access to our customers’ personal information. Their access is subject to strict controls and procedures.
Our e-commerce sites utilize a security protocol named Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL locks all your critical information in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted. Our SSL technology is the industry standard in Internet security.
No data transmission online can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. While we endeavour to protect users’ personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once APAC Diagnostic receives your input of information, we shall make every reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
APAC Diagnostic retains the information you provide to us including your contact and transaction details to enable us to verify transactions, user details and to retain required records for legal and accounting purposes.
If you wish to make a complaint about a breach of the Privacy Act or the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us in writing at: Privacy Officer, APAC Diagnostic, Unit 28, 19 Narabang Way, Belrose, NSW 2085.
We will take reasonable measures to look into your complaint and attempt to resolve any breaches in accordance with the applicable legislation in a reasonable timeframe.
APAC Diagnostic Pty Ltd, Unit 28, 19 Narabang Way, Belrose, NSW 2085
Email : email@example.com
Phone number: 02 9986 2252
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au